The student printer located in the Writing Center is controlled by Pharos Uniprint software. You can send a print job to the release station using one of our lab computers. Black and white printing charges are $0.15 per page. You can release your job using your WebID, which will apply printing charges to your Bursar account. The release station will display the number of pages, cost, and your current balance before printing.
Students can also login to https://mobileprint.it.olemiss.edu using their WebID and upload documents from their own computer into the print queue.
- Once a document is uploaded, you can visit the release station location that is most convenient for you.
- You are responsible for knowing what each individual lab charges for printing, as the price varies.
- Your bursar account will not be charged until you release the document from a release station.
- Any document that you upload will remain in the print queue for 24 hours.
- Server Address: mobileprint.it.olemiss.edu
- Server Port: 443
- Click Connect and then login with your WebID.