- Face-to-Face Appointments
- Monday-Thursday: 8am-5pm
- Friday: 8am-12pm
- Online Appointments
- Monday-Thursday: 8am-8pm
- Friday: 8am-1pm
- Sunday: 3pm-8pm
- Choose an appointment format below.
- Sign in with your UM WebID and password.
- Look for an open time slot that works for your schedule (represented by white boxes).
- Click on the time slot of your choice to open the appointment reservation form. Fill this out to share information with our consultants about your goals for the session. Attach any relevant documents to the appointment reservation form. You can attach a draft, assignment description, or another document like an outline or comments from a teacher. Keep in mind, any attachments should be either .doc or .docx format (Microsoft Word). Click here to learn how to convert documents.
- If you are scheduling an online appointment, make sure you choose the type of online appointment that works best for you.
- Live Chat appointments allow you to work in real time with a consultant using video conferencing, screen sharing, and/or text based messaging.
- Correspondence appointments require you to upload a draft and share information related to your assignment or task. You’ll receive written feedback from a consultant at the end of your appointment time (about an hour later).